Saturday, September 26, 2009

Nyle's Sponsorship training gear.



My daughter Nyle will be race walking in the World games in Australia, in two weeks time, to do so she has enlisted some sponsorship.

To start with she had set herself a goal of how much sponsorship she wanted to achieve. she wanted to sell 10 golds certificates, 10 silvers and 10 Bronze. I am thrilled to say that she have sold all 10 of her Golds, 3 of Silvers and 4 Bronze. she will try for one more week to sell off the last of the silver and bronze certificates and that will be it. Nyle has put her sponsors names and logos on her training top (as per photo's) and yes she does train in it. Her training partner says its like walking with a advertising billboard .. She has also put the same names onto her training bag, it looks very official now.
I think she looks pretty neat in her training gear, and its great that she has managed to find enough sponsorship to assist with her expenses while at the World Games. Now she just has to concentrate on her racing and her times and the health and fitness of her legs and feet,
You go girl!

7 comments:

Ann, Chen Jie Xue 陈洁雪 said...

You go Nyle, You go girl.

Shall be cheering for you. You are doing NZ proud.

Nyle said...

I think I have just found my biggest fan......my mum!!! Thanks heaps mum. I need all the support I can get now as I am starting to get nervous...

Ash said...

Wow!!! She's amazing. I'll be cheering for her :-)

All the best!!!

Bhavesh Chhatbar said...

Cheers for her :)

Photos from Kas Plateau

Anonymous said...

Sony and BBC clash over PS3 problems... The Red Yellow Light of Death: reghardware.co.uk/2009/09/18/bbc_sony_ps3/

Anonymous said...

A little off topic, Guys... I have a question. Today I played at this site:
[url=http://www.rivalspot.com]Rivalspot.com - Ps3 Live Tournaments[/url]
They say you can play online Nhl2k game tournaments on any console for cash... had anyone tried that before? Looks like a cool idea...
Are there any other sites where you can play sports games for real moneys? I Googled and found only Bringit.com and Worldgaming.com but it looks these guys don't specialize in sport gamez. Any suggestions?

Anonymous said...

I will not concur on it. I regard as warm-hearted post. Expressly the appellation attracted me to read the whole story.