Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Wednesday, 13 May 2009

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by A walk through Auckland

The rules are simple: Tag and link back to the person who tagged you. List six (un) important things that make you happy. Tag six bloggers and let them know they're “it”. We all feel this blogging community to be one of inclusion and friendship.

The first six happy things coming to mind:
My Beautiful cat Porsche,
Traveling in the tropical warmth, with my Husband,
Swimming in warm waters,
Reading in the sun,
Having my daughter and her children visit me,
Getting comments on my blog from people around the world.




These are my six tagged bloggers in random order ;
: Sadly I don't have the knowledge to do this so my freinds who visit and comment often consider yourselves all tagged!


1 comment:

Tammy said...

Hi Glennis,

Thanks for reading my blog :). I noticed on this post that you like comments from international visitors, so I decided to write one for you from the USA. Someday I'd like to visit New Zealand. It looks beautiful there!

racewalker Tammy